    i hope my application would be accepted.
    yours faithfully,
    ronald randolph.
    RONALD RANDOLPH, Dec 20, 2004

  2. RONALD RANDOLPH

    kpg Guest

    *YAWN*
    kpg, Dec 20, 2004

  3. RONALD RANDOLPH

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "RONALD RANDOLPH" <> say in

    > dear sir,
    > it is my greatest pleasure to write to your remarkable
    > course.
    > i am a boy of twenty years and wish to join the msce
    > course today.
    > i hope my application would be accepted.
    > yours faithfully,
    > ronald randolph.

    trollin', trollin', trollin', keep those n00bes trollin' RAWHIDE!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Dec 20, 2004
  4. RONALD RANDOLPH

    Consultant Guest

    we're sorry, but you have been declined admittance.

    Consultant, Dec 20, 2004
  5. RONALD RANDOLPH

    Doom Guest

    "RONALD RANDOLPH" <> wrote in message
    > dear sir,
    > it is my greatest pleasure to write to your remarkable
    > course.
    > i am a boy of twenty years and wish to join the msce
    > course today.
    > i hope my application would be accepted.
    > yours faithfully,
    > ronald randolph.

    CMON STRAIN A BIT
    Doom, Dec 20, 2004
  6. "RONALD RANDOLPH" <> wrote in message
    > dear sir,
    > it is my greatest pleasure to write to your remarkable
    > course.
    > i am a boy of twenty years and wish to join the msce
    > course today.
    > i hope my application would be accepted.
    > yours faithfully,
    > ronald randolph.

    Ronald:

    Please e-mail your address and why you would like to apply to
    . If you do not send a message within 24
    hours, your application will be denied, and you will not be able to apply
    again for 6 months. If you follow these directions, you will most likely be
    accepted.

    Thank you for your cooperation,
    Jonathan Karowsky
    Microsoft Certification Support Team
    Microsoft Certification, Dec 20, 2004
  7. >we're sorry, but you have been declined admittance.

    oh go on, t'is the season after all.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 21, 2004
  8. >> dear sir,
    >> it is my greatest pleasure to write to your remarkable
    >> course.
    >> i am a boy of twenty years and wish to join the msce
    >> course today.
    >> i hope my application would be accepted.
    >> yours faithfully,
    >> ronald randolph.

    >trollin', trollin', trollin', keep those n00bes trollin' RAWHIDE!!!!!

    you tell 'em cowboy.... oh, it's you Neil :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 21, 2004
  9. RONALD RANDOLPH

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in

    > you tell 'em cowboy.... oh, it's you Neil :)

    I know it's hard to tell, but my neck is white...

    Neil, Dec 21, 2004

  10. >-----Original Message-----
    >did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere

    <.> say in

    >> you tell 'em cowboy.... oh, it's you Neil :)

    >I know it's hard to tell, but my neck is white...
    >
    >--

    I heard that.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 21, 2004
  11. RONALD RANDOLPH

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Keyboard Cowboy"
    <> say in news:104b01c4e7ac
    $d17dcbd0$:

    > I heard that.

    what would make you think I was talking about you...other than the fact
    that I was...

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004

  12. >-----Original Message-----

    >$d17dcbd0$:
    >
    >> I heard that.
    >>

    >what would make you think I was talking about you...other

    than the fact
    >that I was...

    huh?

    I may not be so smart... but I ain't dumb, you know.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 22, 2004
  13. RONALD RANDOLPH

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Keyboard Cowboy"
    <> say in news:009c01c4e853
    $abba7630$:

    > but I ain't dumb, you know.

    *fiegned shock*
    I don't know WHAT you could possibly be talking about

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004

  14. >-----Original Message-----

    >$abba7630$:
    >
    >> but I ain't dumb, you know.

    >*fiegned shock*
    >I don't know WHAT you could possibly be talking about

    Good. Now that we got that there straightened out... how
    about giving me your key to the server room there... I
    just wanna look at it...
    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 22, 2004
  15. RONALD RANDOLPH

    > Good. Now that we got that there straightened out... how
    > about giving me your key to the server room there... I
    > just wanna look at it...

    *points and laughs*

    Key?

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004