    anything else i need to know please let me know of the recent
    questions...God bless!!

    Godwin

    Godwin, Jul 9, 2005

  2. Godwin

    JK_Ven Guest

    I don't know... I just passed 272, becoming MCDST only using the Self-Paced
    training kit, and the CD included... I did very well... I'm doing the same
    for my 270. Don't think you need more than that. Don't cheat, it gives you
    diarrhea.

    JK

    JK_Ven, Jul 10, 2005

  3. Godwin

    mfoley Guest

    Not everyone here is a Christian, bitch

    mfoley, Jul 12, 2005
  4. "A$$FVCKER!!"

    SCOTTYCAMERON, Jul 19, 2005
  5. Godwin

    catwalker63 Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?U0NPVFRZQ0FNRVJPTg==?="
    <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Godwin" wrote:
    >
    >> Im gonna take the 70-270 within the next two days, i have been solely
    >> relying on the testking ver 20 and the actualtests ver 6.2.5...if
    >> there is anything else i need to know please let me know of the
    >> recent questions...God bless!!
    >>
    >> Godwin

    > "A$$FVCKER!!"

    Good job!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 21, 2005
  6. Thanks!! You guys have taught me well here!

    SCOTTYCAMERON, Jul 25, 2005
  7. Godwin

    catwalker63 Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?U0NPVFRZQ0FNRVJPTg==?="
    <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Thanks!! You guys have taught me well here!

    OK, so now it's time to stop posting from the web and get a real
    newsreader!

    catwalker63, Jul 25, 2005
  8. Godwin

    Briscobar Guest

    catwalker63 <> rambled:

    >> "A$$FVCKER!!"
    >>

    > Good job!

    I concur. So, it seems that Scotty *does* know!

    But does he know about me and Fiona?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    first.

    Briscobar, Jul 25, 2005
  9. Godwin

    Godwin Guest

    HAHA...yea...gone for a euro trip

    Godwin, Jul 26, 2005
  10. scotty doesn't know all.. what do you mean by newsreader..

    SCOTTYCAMERON, Aug 17, 2005
  11. Godwin

    Briscobar Guest

    SCOTTYCAMERON <> rambled:

    > scotty doesn't know all.. what do you mean by newsreader..

    Try using Outlook Express and configuring it to connect to
    msnews.microsoft.com.

    Outlook Express, XNews, and a host of other programs that allow you to read
    newsgroups are called newsreaders. Going to microsoft.com and using their
    web-based format is fine if you're going to post once and never come back,
    but it does nothing but piss people in the group off and make you look,
    well, less than smart. So read the help files of OE to configure it to the
    msnews.microsoft.com server, subscribe to whatever groups you want
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa and mpce.mcse, for instance), and start
    typing.

    Easy as pie.

    Now Scotty knows.

    But he doesn't know about me and Fiona.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."

    Briscobar, Aug 17, 2005
  12. Godwin

    CBIC Guest

    > Now Scotty knows.
    >
    > But he doesn't know about me and Fiona.

    Careful Ramon you'll lose your -1 rating.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Aug 17, 2005
  13. Godwin

    Briscobar Guest

    CBIC <> rambled:

    >> Now Scotty knows.
    >>
    >> But he doesn't know about me and Fiona.

    > Careful Ramon you'll lose your -1 rating.

    Simpson isn't smart enough to find me here.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
    www.mcngp.com....

    Briscobar, Aug 17, 2005
  14. Godwin

    bob Guest

    Just curious but why would it piss anyone off for posting through a
    web-based format?
    Doesn't bother me none.

    bob, Sep 2, 2005
  15. Godwin

    CBIC Guest

    bob wrote:
    >> Just curious but why would it piss anyone off for posting through a
    >> web-based format?
    >> Doesn't bother me none.

    Some view it as a sign of being a n00b.
    --