    how do i fix it?

    (BTW- i know it should be in colour, I've seen it before)

    Thanks in advance for any help

    Sarah Blackman, Dec 6, 2003

  2. Sarah Blackman

    Wade365 Guest

    << I have a problem. I'm trying to play the DVD 'Hero' (Martial arts film) in
    my Playstation 2. It's a region 3 dvd so I bought a datel multi-region
    dvd/cart pack. >>

    Try a piece of software called "Action Replay" instead... it will convert any
    NTSC-encoded region for the PS2... mine works perfectly for R3 DVDs.

    Wade365, Dec 6, 2003

  3. Sarah Blackman wrote:

    > I have a problem. I'm trying to play the DVD 'Hero' (Martial arts film) in
    > my Playstation 2. It's a region 3 dvd so I bought a datel multi-region
    > dvd/cart pack.
    >
    > When I try and play the film, everythin seems fine, (goodpicture etc..)
    > except that the picture is in pin sharp black and white. Why is this and
    > how do i fix it?
    >
    > (BTW- i know it should be in colour, I've seen it before)

    Hmm...not sure, but maybe you need an RGB-Cable for colour-playback of a
    region 3 dvd, cause the dvd is in NTSC-format (not PAL, which is the
    european-standart). I need such a cable for playing import games on my
    psone, without that it's only b/w.

    BTW: nice movie.

    regards,
    Marc