    with it? I have a wired adapter that works, but wireless would be so much
    more convenient. Probably not because it has to install drivers right? Just
    curious.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Sep 19, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    N. Miller Guest

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:48:02 -0700, Chris wrote:

    > If I have a USB wireless adapter, can I plug it into my PS2 and play online
    > with it? I have a wired adapter that works, but wireless would be so much
    > more convenient. Probably not because it has to install drivers right? Just
    > curious.

    AFAIK, the only way to run a PS2 on a LAN is to use the Ethernet device
    designed for the PS2. If you want to connect it on a wireless LAN, most of
    the router manufacturers (D-Link, Linksys, Netgear) make WAPs optimized for
    the game consoles. Use a short CAT 5e patch cord from the game console to
    the WAP, and you are good to go.

    --
    Norman
    ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain