    and can tell me which subtitles are on it ?

    Thanks

    Yaya
    yaya23, Jun 20, 2004

  2. yaya23

    Stan Brown Guest

    "yaya23" <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >I plan to buy the dvd-set for Playmakers (ESPN serie) but I can find if
    >there are english or french subtitles ? Does someone here have this dvd-set,
    >and can tell me which subtitles are on it ?

    My copy is in the mail to me at the moment. I'll try to remember to
    post here, but if you send me an e-mail from a valid address I'll be
    able to give you a definite answer when my set arrives.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com
    Stan Brown, Jun 21, 2004

  3. yaya23

    Stan Brown Guest

    "yaya23" <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:

    >I plan to buy the dvd-set for Playmakers (ESPN serie) but I can find if
    >there are english or french subtitles ? Does someone here have this dvd-set,
    >and can tell me which subtitles are on it ?

    There are English subtitles and separate English closed captions; no
    other languages for on-screen words.

    I played about a minute's worth and the captions looked to have
    identical text with the subtitles -- not the case on all discs, and
    maybe not on Playmakers if I'd tried a larger sample, but the discs
    just arrived yesterday and I'm swamped.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com
    Stan Brown, Jun 25, 2004