    each other. (games like Unreal tournament)

    unfortunately I don't know how to do that.

    any advise would be appreciated.

    amir, Dec 17, 2004

  2. amir

    JD Guest

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:37:41 +0000, amir wrote:

    > hello everyone,
    >
    > we have a small network which we would like to play computer game against
    > each other. (games like Unreal tournament)
    >
    > unfortunately I don't know how to do that.
    >
    > any advise would be appreciated.

    well assuming your network is working properly its just a matter of
    connecting the computers then loading the game you require and setting one
    of the pc's up as a server. the other computers (clients) connect to the
    server to play the game

    JD, Dec 17, 2004

  3. amir

    The One Guest

    "JD" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:37:41 +0000, amir wrote:
    >
    >> hello everyone,
    >>
    >> we have a small network which we would like to play computer game
    >> against
    >> each other. (games like Unreal tournament)
    >>
    >> unfortunately I don't know how to do that.
    >>
    >> any advise would be appreciated.

    > well assuming your network is working properly its just a matter of
    > connecting the computers then loading the game you require and setting one
    > of the pc's up as a server. the other computers (clients) connect to the
    > server to play the game

    Well done, Unreal Tournament is an excellent game

    Unlike JD's last post

    The One, Dec 17, 2004