    Celeron 1.7Ghz
    224 MB of RAM
    Windows XP SP2
    bp, Mar 24, 2006

  2. bp

    Reg Edit Guest

    "bp" <bp@bp> wrote in
    news:4423a0c5$0$7602$:

    > Anyone know a reliable way to play old DOS games without them running
    > in hyper speed?

    On an old DOS computer ?

    --

    I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.
    Reg Edit, Mar 24, 2006

  3. Reg Edit wrote:
    > "bp" <bp@bp> wrote in
    >
    >> Anyone know a reliable way to play old DOS games without them running
    >> in hyper speed?
    >>

    > On an old DOS computer ?

    Various utilities at
    http://www.geocities.com/kulhain/
    Turbo seems to work all right, but you could try some of the others.

    Geoff
    Geoff Realname, Mar 24, 2006
  4. bp

    Solar^ Guest

    On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:44:59 GMT, Geoff Realname
    <> wrote:

    >Reg Edit wrote:
    >> "bp" <bp@bp> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Anyone know a reliable way to play old DOS games without them running
    >>> in hyper speed?
    >>>

    >> On an old DOS computer ?
    >>

    >Various utilities at
    >http://www.geocities.com/kulhain/
    >Turbo seems to work all right, but you could try some of the others.
    >
    >Geoff

    Greetings Gentlemen!
    I'm really interested in this post. I have an old dos game called Tank
    Platoon by Microprose. Tried DosBox, but no joy. Does anyone have any
    experience getting this game to run or possibly another sub-app to
    try? Have an HP 2.6 computer with HT.
    Regards,
    Solar^
    Solar^, Mar 24, 2006
  5. bp

    Plato Guest

    bp wrote:

    > Anyone know a reliable way to play old DOS games without them running in
    > hyper speed?

    run them on an older pc

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Mar 25, 2006
  6. bp

    Guest

    On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:33:31 +1100, "bp" <bp@bp> wrote:

    >Anyone know a reliable way to play old DOS games without them running in
    >hyper speed?
    >
    >I tried a program called MoSlo but it did not make any noticeable difference
    >to the speed of the game. I also tried DosBox from sourceforge.net, but the
    >game failed to run at all using this.
    >
    >My system:
    >Celeron 1.7Ghz
    >224 MB of RAM