    software that will work for me. If yes, where can I get it from. my DVD is a
    pioneer DVR-111R and I have an AMD Athlon 64x2 3800 AM2 on ASUS Motherboard
    M2N32 SLI-DELUXE. Would really need some help. Thanks...Bedoin
    =?Utf-8?B?YmVkb2lu?=, Oct 6, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YmVkb2lu?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Media Player Classic (free) can play DVDs on Windows XP x64.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Oct 6, 2006

  3. WinDVD7 works fine.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    http://www.coribright.com/windows

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Oct 6, 2006
  4. Try any of the following:

    VLC Media Player (also plays mkv and ogg files)
    WinAMP (can do same with plug-in)

    A lot of 32-bit media playing apps will work fine under x64 except the
    following:

    Real Player (you will need Real Player Enterprise)
    QuickTime (there are plug-ins/codecs for WMP to play Apple files)

    --
    Whenever you think you are having a bad day, just remember it could be you
    saying over and over again: "Welcome to MacDonalds, may I take your order

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=, Oct 10, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?YmVkb2lu?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    The new(ish) QuickTime 7.1.3 has the x64 issues resolved.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Oct 11, 2006