    room says it can play dvd, vcd, wma etc does that mean things that i play thru windows media player??

    any ideas??

    milo

    milo, Nov 5, 2003

  2. milo

    Kenny Guest

    If you mean a stand alone DVD player connected to the TV it will play these
    through the TV. If you're transferring video to CDR/CDRW for this purpose
    do it as VCD or SVCD. Very easy to do with Nero.

    --

    Kenny

    "milo" <> wrote in message
    Blankok ive put some videos ive downloaded off the net and my dvd player in
    the lounge

    Kenny, Nov 5, 2003

  3. milo

    Kenny Guest

    Should have qualified that by saying very easy in Nero if they're already in
    MPEG format, more difficult if AVI or other formats.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Nov 5, 2003