Playing a Shockwave Flash Object

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by The Green Lantern, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. Is there a program that I can use to play these on, or do you have to be
    connected to the net?

    The Green Lantern, Jan 22, 2004

  2. "The Green Lantern" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a program that I can use to play these on, or do you have to be
    > connected to the net?

    Do you have the Flash plugin installed? Assuming that you do, just use your
    web browser to play the files. Select a SWF file, click once to select it,
    then hold down the shift key and "right click" on the file. Select "Open
    with" from the context menu and choose your browser as the program. From now
    on when you open a SWF flash object off line, your browser will load and use
    the Flash plugin to play the file.

    Oxford Systems, Jan 22, 2004

  3. The Green Lantern

    °Mike° Guest