    television that will let me do component, S-vid, etc, and I was
    looking at some players, but I want to know what their particular
    idiosyncracies are before plunking down the money.
    Stan Jensen, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Stan Jensen

    Scot Gardner Guest

    "Stan Jensen" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there still a site that keeps up to date what the glitches are
    > with certain players?
    >
    > I'm going to be getting rid of this GE 1105P since I got a
    > new television that will let me do component, S-vid, etc,
    > and I was looking at some players, but I want to know
    > what their particular idiosyncracies are before plunking
    > down the money.

    This is the only one that I know of, updated in 2002:

    http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_8_2/dvd-benchmark-special-report-chroma-bug-4-2001-list.html
    Scot Gardner, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Stan Jensen

    Rich Clark Guest

    > Is there still a site that keeps up to date what the glitches are with
    > certain players?
    >
    > I'm going to be getting rid of this GE 1105P since I got a new
    > television that will let me do component, S-vid, etc, and I was
    > looking at some players, but I want to know what their particular
    > idiosyncracies are before plunking down the money.

    There's also this, which is mostly about format and media comatibility:

    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers.php

    RichC
    Rich Clark, Sep 22, 2003