    Complete Second Season" from them. They have it $10 cheaper than any other
    site. Thanks.

    Tim

    Thursdaynighters, Aug 9, 2004

  2. Thursdaynighters

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    Thursdaynighters wrote:

    > Anyone have feedback on this site? I'm thinking of ordering "I Love Lucy,
    > Complete Second Season" from them. They have it $10 cheaper than any other
    > site. Thanks.
    >
    > Tim

    I've purchased from them several times. They charge your credit card
    when you make the order not when they ship. If you're not in a hurry
    then they are OK. But they take a long time to get the goods to you.

    dick
    --I'd order from them again if the price were low enough.

    Dick Sidbury, Aug 9, 2004

  3. > (Thursdaynighters) wrote:

    >Anyone have feedback on this site? I'm thinking of ordering "I Love Lucy,
    >Complete Second Season" from them. They have it $10 cheaper than any other
    >site. Thanks.

    I bought from the Canadian Playcentric branch several times last year.
    The only time there was a problem (wrong version of Beauty and the
    Beast shipped), they dealt with it promptly. Agreed, that seems a very
    good price for the second season I Love Lucy set.

    BTW, you can often find Playcentric coupons on line for free shipping
    or a percentage off.

    Maureen Goldman, Aug 9, 2004