    Nick Guest

    Can anyone tell me the web address of the region 1 side of play247 as can't
    seem to find it on the region 2 site anywhere
    Nick, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Nick

    CW Guest

    http://www.playusa.com/

    CW, Jan 20, 2004

  3. On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:08:54 +0000 (UTC), "Nick"
    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me the web address of the region 1 side of play247 as can't
    >seem to find it on the region 2 site anywhere

    It's www.playusa.com although how you couldn't find it is beyond me,
    all you have to do is click Region 2 on the home page and it takes you
    straight there.

    Laz
    Lazlo Woodbine, Jan 20, 2004
  4. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Try going into www.play247.com which is the region 2 version and find the
    link. Before you just use to goto the drop down and select region 1 dvd
    which took you to the site. Thanks for the link still havn't got the Dvd I
    want though

    Nick, Jan 20, 2004
  5. Nick

    Lithurge Guest

    Lazlo Woodbine <morgandr@__spamaway__blueyonder.co.uk> wrote
    in news::

    > On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:08:54 +0000 (UTC), "Nick"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Can anyone tell me the web address of the region 1 side of
    >>play247 as can't seem to find it on the region 2 site
    >>anywhere
    >>

    > It's www.playusa.com although how you couldn't find it is
    > beyond me, all you have to do is click Region 2 on the home
    > page and it takes you straight there.
    >
    > Laz

    No they removed the cross linking a few weeks ago, you can't
    even search for the other regions DVDs under the title search
    anymore.
    Lithurge, Jan 20, 2004
  6. Nick

    denis thomas Guest

    In article <Xns9476B2AE4DDE0ds34543dsffds@130.133.1.4>,
    says...

    Just click on international button at play.com
    denis thomas, Jan 20, 2004
  7. Nick

    Lithurge Guest

    denis thomas <> wrote in

    >> No they removed the cross linking a few weeks ago, you
    >> can't even search for the other regions DVDs under the
    >> title search anymore.
    >>

    > Just click on international button at play.com

    What international button? I can's see one on there at all,
    where exactly is it on the page?
    Lithurge, Jan 21, 2004
  8. Nick

    denis thomas Guest

    In article <Xns9477B883CD56Cds34543dsffds@130.133.1.4>,
    says...
    > denis thomas <> wrote in
    >

    > >> No they removed the cross linking a few weeks ago, you
    > >> can't even search for the other regions DVDs under the
    > >> title search anymore.
    > >>

    > > Just click on international button at play.com
    > >

    > What international button? I can's see one on there at all,
    > where exactly is it on the page?

    Sorry. It was in the top right hand corner. But it's gone now.
    Was there at the weekend.
    denis thomas, Jan 21, 2004
  9. Nick

    ZC TGS Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:02:13 -0000, denis thomas
    <> wrote:

    >In article <Xns9477B883CD56Cds34543dsffds@130.133.1.4>,
    > says...
    >> denis thomas <> wrote in

    >> > Just click on international button at play.com
    >> >

    >> What international button? I can's see one on there at all,
    >> where exactly is it on the page?
    >>

    >Sorry. It was in the top right hand corner. But it's gone now.
    >Was there at the weekend.

    I did speak to them about this and they said it was because the sites
    were getting to big. They decided to simplify it by making them two
    sites rather then one. The customer service agent did say that as far
    as ordering goes there won't be any difference.
    ZC TGS, Jan 22, 2004
  10. Nick

    ZC TGS Guest

    ZC TGS, Jan 22, 2004
  11. Nick

    Lithurge Guest

    ZC TGS <> wrote
    in news::

    > On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:02:13 -0000, denis thomas
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <Xns9477B883CD56Cds34543dsffds@130.133.1.4>,
    >> says...
    >>> denis thomas <> wrote in

    >>> What international button? I can's see one on there at
    >>> all, where exactly is it on the page?
    >>>

    >>Sorry. It was in the top right hand corner. But it's gone
    >>now. Was there at the weekend.

    > I did speak to them about this and they said it was because
    > the sites were getting to big. They decided to simplify it
    > by making them two sites rather then one. The customer
    > service agent did say that as far as ordering goes there
    > won't be any difference.

    I suspect it was more to do with the push by various trade
    bodies here to stop places importing goods into the UK, as
    per the BPI & CDWow debacle that's happenned recently.
    Lithurge, Jan 22, 2004
  12. Nick

    ZC TGS Guest

    On 22 Jan 2004 17:14:35 GMT, Lithurge <>
    wrote:

    >I suspect it was more to do with the push by various trade
    >bodies here to stop places importing goods into the UK, as
    >per the BPI & CDWow debacle that's happenned recently.

    I suspect the same thing as I mentioned earlier elsewhere in the
    thread. It's totally petty but a case of the PBI wanting to keep
    prices high.
    ZC TGS, Jan 22, 2004