    The Tv is a Sony Trinitron, I don't think that it will be a problem, right?

    Thank you!

    Ulisse Vitali

    Uli666, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Uli666

    Jay G Guest

    "Uli666" <> wrote ...
    > I own an Xbox (PAL version) and I'd like to play a "region 0" but NTSC DVD
    > with it.
    > Do you know if it's possible?
    > The Tv is a Sony Trinitron, I don't think that it will be a problem,

    right?

    I know the NTSC version Xbox will play a R0 PAL DVD,
    converting it to NTSC video properly. I don't know about
    the PAL Xbox though.

    -Jay

    Jay G, Jul 3, 2003

  3. Uli666

    Uli666 Guest

    "Jay G" <> ha scritto nel messaggio

    > I know the NTSC version Xbox will play a R0 PAL DVD,
    > converting it to NTSC video properly. I don't know about
    > the PAL Xbox though.
    >
    > -Jay

    Thank you Jay!
    I hope that the process will work also in the other direction (a PAL Xbox
    playing a R0 NTSC DVD converting it to PAL properly).

    Bye!

    Ulisse

    Uli666, Jul 3, 2003