"Platinum Hosting from $4.95 + all the Extras!"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Awesome, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. Awesome

    Awesome Guest

    Hosting from $4.95/month with free domain name registration, free tools include: php, sql, forums, chat rooms, shopping cart, cgi scripts, full control panel with many more features.

    We have some of the best prices on the net and accept just about every type of site you can think of!

    If you sign up with us for a year we will even register your domain name for free!

    If you need a different type of hosting package then feel free to send us a email and we will be more than happy to fix you up with a quote!

    Here is a list of some of our packages!

    Bronze - 100 MB Disk Space, 1 GB of Bandwidth, 1 Domain, 2 subdomains, 5 email accounts + all the extras as low as $4.95 / month

    Silver - 200 MB Disk Space, 2 GB of Bandwidth, 2 Domains, 5 Subdomains 10 email accounts + all the extras as low as $7.95 / month

    Gold - 500 MB Disk Space, 5 GB of Bandwidth, 5 Domains, 20 Subdomains, 25 email accounts + all the extras as low as $12.95 / month

    There are even more packages at our site at greater prices!

    www.platinum-host.net

    Daniel

    Awesome, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Awesome

    Boomer Guest

    Awesome, <> wrote:

    > Hosting from

    [snip]
    > Daniel

    Spam report id 461391026 sent to:

    Boomer, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Awesome

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:38:59 GMT, Awesome wrote:

    ,

    --
    * shodan eyes TMP's index.cgi::displayTaskTable() warily
    * shodan eyes Interface.pm

    Mara, Oct 27, 2003