    The only way you know that a release is out there is to search the
    shelves for it.
    Very Strange indeed!!

    Film Buff, Jan 18, 2006

  2. On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 09:24:42 -0600, Film Buff <> wrote:

    >PLATINUM DOES NOT WANT THEIR PRODUCT ADVERTISED!!!!
    >What is it with this company??????
    >They have no website - they don't put out a catalog - they won't speak
    >to you on the phone.

    I ran into the same circumstances with Front Row Entertainment when I
    learned of a tile they were preparing to release and I tried to supply
    complete, superior masters to them.

    Kimba W. Lion, Jan 18, 2006

  3. Film Buff

    jayembee Guest

    Film Buff <> wrote:

    > This is very strange!
    > I found the 1st season of the tv sereies "L.A. Heat" at Best Buy
    > I know from IMDB that some others would want this series so I
    > contacted 2 websites that list TV shows on DVD and was invformed by
    > them that PLATINUM DOES NOT WANT THEIR PRODUCT ADVERTISED!!!!
    > What is it with this company??????
    > They have no website - they don't put out a catalog - they won't speak
    > to you on the phone.
    > The only way you know that a release is out there is to search the
    > shelves for it.
    > Very Strange indeed!!

    tvshowsondvd.com ran into the same wall. Sounds like the actions of a
    money-laundering outfit. Their stuff is pretty much crap anyway. Their
    RAY BRADBURY THEATRE set, for example, has some of the worst
    transfers I've ever seen on a DVD.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jan 19, 2006