    also to use in place of real ice so you don't have to keep buying ice or
    making it yourself.

    Thanks.
    SSeaW, Nov 7, 2003

  2. SSeaW

    Himself Guest

    SSeaW wrote:

    > This might be one of the strangest questions on this group but I thought I
    > would give it a shot.
    >
    > Does anyone know where you can buy "plastic ice cubes" online at? These are
    > used in place of REAL ice for your drinks to they don't get watered down and
    > also to use in place of real ice so you don't have to keep buying ice or
    > making it yourself.

    Google:

    http://www.greatfakes.com/icecubescat.htm

    --
    Himself
    Himself, Nov 7, 2003

  3. SSeaW

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch Himself decided to put the World to rights with
    this little speech from the heart...

    > SSeaW wrote:
    >
    >> This might be one of the strangest questions on this group but I
    >> thought I would give it a shot.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know where you can buy "plastic ice cubes" online at?
    >> These are used in place of REAL ice for your drinks to they don't
    >> get watered down and also to use in place of real ice so you don't
    >> have to keep buying ice or making it yourself.
    >>

    > Google:
    >
    > http://www.greatfakes.com/icecubescat.htm

    I think that's fake ice, not cold at all ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Hi - try here www.wowcoolstuff.com they even light up!!

    lynne chandler, Nov 7, 2003
  5. By the way you can freeze these ones - haven't used these particular ones
    but similare and they are great fun at parties!

    lynne chandler, Nov 7, 2003
  6. SSeaW

    Brian H¹© Guest

    SSeaW said:

    > This might be one of the strangest questions on this group but I thought I
    > would give it a shot.
    >
    > Does anyone know where you can buy "plastic ice cubes" online at? These are
    > used in place of REAL ice for your drinks to they don't get watered down and
    > also to use in place of real ice so you don't have to keep buying ice or
    > making it yourself.
    >
    > Thanks.

    If you want to have chilled alcohol without watering it down, ie whiskey,
    bourbon, vodka etc, store the bottle in the freezer or ice box along with a few
    glasses.
    Never place Pernod/Pastis in a fridge or freezer though, unless you want a
    bottle of crystals.
    Brian H¹©, Nov 7, 2003
  7. SSeaW

    Bob Regis Guest

    OT.

    slumpy wrote:
    > With a rumble and a belch Himself decided to put the World to rights
    > with this little speech from the heart...

    I don't know why but every time I read this intro thing you have got going I
    think your a prick.
    Bob Regis, Nov 7, 2003
  8. SSeaW

    Otis Wengatz Guest

    Re: OT.

    "Bob Regis" <> wrote in

    > slumpy wrote:
    >> With a rumble and a belch Himself decided to put the World to rights
    >> with this little speech from the heart...
    >>

    > I don't know why but every time I read this intro thing you have got
    > going I think your a prick.

    Do you know how to us'e you're blocked senders lis't?

    Otis Wengatz, Nov 7, 2003
  9. SSeaW

    slumpy Guest

    Re: OT.

    With a rumble and a belch Bob Regis decided to put the World to rights with
    this little speech from the heart...

    > slumpy wrote:
    >> With a rumble and a belch Himself decided to put the World to rights
    >> with this little speech from the heart...
    >>

    > I don't know why but every time I read this intro thing you have got
    > going I think your a prick.

    I don't know why but every time I read one of your posts I think, "Yep,
    there's a cocksucking asshole", and do you know, I think I may be right.

    "And it's "you're", not "your", Doofus"
    --
    slumpy
    "I live to blink, I blink to live"
    slumpy, Nov 7, 2003
  10. SSeaW

    slumpy Guest

    Re: OT.

    With a rumble and a belch Otis Wengatz decided to put the World to rights
    with this little speech from the heart...

    > "Bob Regis" <> wrote in
    >

    >> slumpy wrote:
    >>> With a rumble and a belch Himself decided to put the World to rights
    >>> with this little speech from the heart...
    >>>

    >> I don't know why but every time I read this intro thing you have got
    >> going I think your a prick.

    > Do you know how to us'e you're blocked senders lis't?

    S'ounds doubtful.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Nov 7, 2003
  11. SSeaW

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch Brian H¹© decided to put the World to rights with
    this little speech from the heart...

    > Never place Pernod/Pastis in a fridge or freezer though, unless you
    > want a bottle of crystals.

    Much better to pour it straight down the toilet.

    Years back I was invited to a wedding in Corfu, and they drink Ouzo like
    water. With water. Warm water.

    Glasses full of warm milky white tarragon-flavoured yuk.....
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Nov 7, 2003
  12. SSeaW

    Boomer Guest

    "Bob Regis" <> wrote in

    > slumpy wrote:
    >> With a rumble and a belch Himself decided to put the World to
    >> rights with this little speech from the heart...
    >>

    > I don't know why but every time I read this intro thing you have
    > got going I think your a prick.

    Then don't read it.

    BTW it's *you're* not *your*.
    Boomer, Nov 7, 2003
  13. SSeaW

    Brian H¹© Guest

    slumpy said:

    > With a rumble and a belch Brian H¹© decided to put the World to rights with
    > this little speech from the heart...
    >
    >> Never place Pernod/Pastis in a fridge or freezer though, unless you
    >> want a bottle of crystals.

    > Much better to pour it straight down the toilet.
    >
    > Years back I was invited to a wedding in Corfu, and they drink Ouzo like
    > water. With water. Warm water.
    >
    > Glasses full of warm milky white tarragon-flavoured yuk.....

    Foul stuff, foul.
    Brian H¹©, Nov 7, 2003
  14. SSeaW

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: OT.

    > "And it's "you're", not "your", Doofus"

    Actually, what you meant to say was:
    "And it's 'you're', not 'your', doofus."
    Only single quotes inside the double quotes. Looks strange because of the
    apostrophe, but that's how it goes.

    --

    KB

    first inital last name AT hotmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 7, 2003
  15. SSeaW

    slumpy Guest

    Re: OT.

    With a rumble and a belch Ken Briscoe decided to put the World to rights
    with this little speech from the heart...

    >> "And it's "you're", not "your", Doofus"

    > Actually, what you meant to say was:
    > "And it's 'you're', not 'your', doofus."
    > Only single quotes inside the double quotes. Looks strange because of
    > the apostrophe, but that's how it goes.

    I did question it, but it looked too wierd, and dealing with a Doofus
    (capital D) I would have expected some not-so-smartass reply.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Nov 7, 2003
  16. SSeaW

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Re: OT.

    Ken Briscoe said:

    >> "And it's "you're", not "your", Doofus"

    > Actually, what you meant to say was:
    > "And it's 'you're', not 'your', doofus."
    > Only single quotes inside the double quotes. Looks strange because of the
    > apostrophe, but that's how it goes.

    Actually, ' isn`t the apostrophe as it is a single quote, ` is an apostrophe :p
    Brian H¹©, Nov 7, 2003
  17. SSeaW

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: OT.

    > Actually, ' isn`t the apostrophe as it is a single quote, ` is an
    apostrophe :p

    Touché.
    Too-shay?
    Twoshae?
    To-chais?
    Touché.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 7, 2003
  18. SSeaW

    Richard Guest

    SSeaW wrote:

    > This might be one of the strangest questions on this group but I
    > thought I
    > would give it a shot.

    > Does anyone know where you can buy "plastic ice cubes" online at?
    > These are
    > used in place of REAL ice for your drinks to they don't get watered
    > down and
    > also to use in place of real ice so you don't have to keep buying ice
    > or
    > making it yourself.

    > Thanks.

    I tried them damn things once. Took longer to freeze than regular cubes,
    then didn't last very long and it didn't make the drink all that cold as
    regular ice.
    There is a style of mug available that has water inside the plastic.
    Although this works a bit better, it doesn't last nearly as long as regular
    cubes do.
    What you need is a good insulated cup which helps keep the ice from melting
    so soon.
    Richard, Nov 7, 2003
  19. SSeaW

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:24:13 -0600, "Richard" <>
    scribbled:

    >I tried them damn things once.

    No one gives a ****.

    Riddles II, v3