    case fans in place? These consist of an outer sleeve and a central plug
    which expands the sleeve holding the fan in place. They are neater and more
    convenient than metal screws.
    M, Dec 15, 2004

  2. M

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:57:30 -0000, M wrote:

    >Does anyone know where in the UK I can buy the plastic fixings for holding
    >case fans in place? These consist of an outer sleeve and a central plug

    A picture would help, maybe you mean plastic rivet?

    >which expands the sleeve holding the fan in place. They are neater and more
    >convenient than metal screws.

    Google, there are lots of case mod and overclocking sites that may carry
    something you require.

    Me
    why?, Dec 16, 2004

  3. In article <> why?

    >On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:57:30 -0000, M wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone know where in the UK I can buy the plastic fixings for holding
    >>case fans in place? These consist of an outer sleeve and a central plug

    >A picture would help, maybe you mean plastic rivet?

    Oh well, no matter.

    >>which expands the sleeve holding the fan in place. They are neater and more
    >>convenient than metal screws.

    >Google, there are lots of case mod and overclocking sites that may carry
    >something you require.

    Hi. I am a bot. What are you?

    >Me

    What makes you think I do not acknowledge them?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Why are you adding a bot to the list?" -- David W. Poole, Jr.
    Lady Chatterly, Dec 16, 2004