    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]
    Quote: "A Plasma HDTV or a LCD Television – Is this your dilemma? This is a rather difficult and complicated comparison between two technologies that process the image in a totally different manner. This article highlights the pros and cons of plasma versus LCD as applicable to a television display. It also presents a set of guidelines to help you determine where either of these two flat panel display technologies fit best."

    Silverstrand, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    jonorossi

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Messages:
    12
    Both are very nice, I'm still using old CRT TVs

    jonorossi, Jul 9, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Me too, still using CRT.
    Since both LCD and Plasva have approximately the same lifetime (50000 - 100000 hours), one should consider both. But, as far as I know, the image quality on LCD is much better. That's why I think, it also costs more than Plasma.

    zachig, Jul 10, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Lcd blur alot in Gameplay that all i have to say, friend has on with a 8ms and runs at 72hz... it blurs, he says it doesn't :|

    unholy, Jul 11, 2005