    Has there been any talk of a normal Matrix box set? I mean one with just the
    three movies in their theatrical versions. I have no need for the ultra
    deluxe, extra special, overpriced edition that's out there now.
    Del March, Nov 8, 2004

  2. Del March wrote:
    > Has there been any talk of a normal Matrix box set? I mean one with
    > just the three movies in their theatrical versions. I have no need
    > for the ultra deluxe, extra special, overpriced edition that's out
    > there now.

    Amazon.com shows only $55.94 for the Ultimate Matrix Collection
    coming out on December 5th. Since the average price on each film
    (Original, Reloaded, Revolutions) is $15 then you would be spending
    $45 before taxes. So in essence you are paying about $11 for the
    rest of the package (which includes the Animatrix which is another
    $15 seperately, and Matrix Revisted which goes for $10 seperately).

    So in essence its actually a damn good value for $55.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    Who knows a good value when he see's one. :)
    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Del March

    Jordan Guest

    I don't understand. If you want the theatrical versions you can easily
    buy them for a lot less than $55. What does a box have to do with it?
    Jordan, Dec 9, 2004
  4. Del March

    Del March Guest

    << I don't understand. If you want the theatrical versions you can easily
    buy them for a lot less than $55. What does a box have to do with it?
    >><BR><BR>

    Sometimes it's nice to have a box. I don't understand the whole inserts thing,
    but I don't knock people for wanting them.
    Del March, Dec 9, 2004