Planning to take MCAD

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by vijju, Feb 21, 2007.

  1. vijju

    vijju Guest

    I have more then 2 yrs exp in .Net 1.1 frame work and preparing for
    MCAD exam with following papers -
    1. 70-320 (Xml Web service)
    2. 70-315 (Asp.net )
    3. 70-316 (Windows)

    The books that i will be reffering are
    - Kalani's Self learners kit
    - MS Certificate self learner kit

    Any other suggestions ? please guide me ?
     
    vijju, Feb 21, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. vijju

    Balu Guest

    you hav to write 70-305,70-320 and 70-229 /70-230 / 70-234.

    youll not obtain mcad if u take > 1. 70-320 (Xml Web service)
    > 2. 70-315 (Asp.net )
    > 3. 70-316 (Windows)


    Better try Microsoft books.they provide all tech infos and directs u to
    obtain mcad.

    "vijju" wrote:

    > I have more then 2 yrs exp in .Net 1.1 frame work and preparing for
    > MCAD exam with following papers -
    > 1. 70-320 (Xml Web service)
    > 2. 70-315 (Asp.net )
    > 3. 70-316 (Windows)
    >
    > The books that i will be reffering are
    > - Kalani's Self learners kit
    > - MS Certificate self learner kit
    >
    > Any other suggestions ? please guide me ?
    >
    >
     
    Balu, Feb 21, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Actually, you will get the MCAD if you take 315, 316, and 320.
    One of the 315/316 will count for the required exam, and one for the elective.
    In regards to books, I recommend that you go to a bookstore and browse all
    of the related exam books.
    Each book series (Sybex, Exam Cram, etc.) is slightly different, just as
    people are different.
    What may be the best book for someone else may not be the best book for you.
    If you cannot afford the books, ask your public library to buy them for you.
    Most of them will since they know that certified people will help their
    community.
    Just make sure that you know how to do all of the items in the "skills being
    measured" section of the Preparation Guide.
    Good luck on your exams.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCTS:SQL Server 2005, MOUS, FLMI, ACS


    "Balu" wrote:

    > you hav to write 70-305,70-320 and 70-229 /70-230 / 70-234.
    >
    > youll not obtain mcad if u take > 1. 70-320 (Xml Web service)
    > > 2. 70-315 (Asp.net )
    > > 3. 70-316 (Windows)

    >
    > Better try Microsoft books.they provide all tech infos and directs u to
    > obtain mcad.
    >
    > "vijju" wrote:
    >
    > > I have more then 2 yrs exp in .Net 1.1 frame work and preparing for
    > > MCAD exam with following papers -
    > > 1. 70-320 (Xml Web service)
    > > 2. 70-315 (Asp.net )
    > > 3. 70-316 (Windows)
    > >
    > > The books that i will be reffering are
    > > - Kalani's Self learners kit
    > > - MS Certificate self learner kit
    > >
    > > Any other suggestions ? please guide me ?
    > >
    > >
     
    LarryWestMCSD, Feb 21, 2007
    #3
  4. vijju

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Feb 21, 7:33 pm, LarryWestMCSD <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com>
    wrote:

    > If you cannot afford the books, ask your public library to buy them for you.
    > Most of them will since they know that certified people will help their
    > community.


    I really wish we had "Public libraries"...

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/
     
    Cerebrus, Feb 23, 2007
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Samantha

    Planning to take 70-316

    Samantha, Jul 1, 2003, in forum: MCSD
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    1,367
    Samantha
    Jul 9, 2003
  2. Sam

    Planning to take 70-306.

    Sam, Apr 30, 2006, in forum: MCSD
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    625
    Cerebrus
    Apr 30, 2006
  3. unclonized
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    422
  4. Gnanavelu.Munusamy
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    339
    Simon Hart
    Jul 20, 2006
  5. gaurabbhatta
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    389
    MCSD_DaveSmith
    Oct 4, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page