Planning to take 70-306.

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Sam, Apr 30, 2006.

  1. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Hello everyone,
    I am planning to take the 70-306 for MCP certification. I've been
    working on developing desktop applications using VB.NET for the past
    eight months.

    Do you think I should be able to take the exam after reading the
    certification books:
    MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Windows-Based
    Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C#
    ..NET, Second Edition, and,
    MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft .NET Core Requirements,
    Exams 70-305/70-315, 70-306/70-316, 70-310/70-320, and 70-300
    Let me know of any other good reading material along with these books
    and free practise tests.

    Is it a good idea to take up the .NET 1.1 certification exams or take
    ..NET 2.0 certifications exams?

    Please advise.

    Sam, Apr 30, 2006

  2. Sam

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi,

    I would suggest that you read the Que Exam Cram 2 book for this paper,
    as well. It's a good refresher of the concepts and has some practice
    tests as well. The accompanying CD has a PrepLogic practice exam too.

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 30, 2006