    Could you all guys help me our in how did you scheduled your timings in
    preparation and what materials have been used for the purpose.

    Thanks for replying me...
    jack, Jan 13, 2007

  2. jack

    Cerebrus Guest

    jack wrote:
    > Hi all im planning to go for 70-315 and related exams. I to know that
    > is late to give this exam because latest papers have come. but just
    > wanted to give it from the pretty long time.
    > Im using ms press books and some resources from net.
    >
    > Could you all guys help me our in how did you scheduled your timings in
    > preparation and what materials have been used for the purpose.
    >
    > Thanks for replying me...

    Use books from Que Publications, especially those written by Amit
    Kalani. Try your hand at some legitimate practice tests if you get a
    chance. You might want to search this newsgroup for tons of similar
    questions and informative answers.

    Stay away from Br@indumps, however.
    Cerebrus, Jan 14, 2007

  3. jack

    jack Guest

    > Use books from Que Publications, especially those written by Amit
    > Kalani. Try your hand at some legitimate practice tests if you get a
    > chance. You might want to search this newsgroup for tons of similar
    > questions and informative answers.
    >
    > Stay away from Br@indumps, however.

    Thanks for the reply

    but where on net i can give these practise test. I know some sites
    where we can give this but in case you have come new sites which i dont
    know.

    could you please list some of them for me.
    jack, Jan 14, 2007
  4. jack

    Cerebrus Guest

    jack wrote:
    > > Use books from Que Publications, especially those written by Amit
    > > Kalani. Try your hand at some legitimate practice tests if you get a
    > > chance. You might want to search this newsgroup for tons of similar
    > > questions and informative answers.
    > >
    > > Stay away from Br@indumps, however.

    > Thanks for the reply
    >
    > but where on net i can give these practise test. I know some sites
    > where we can give this but in case you have come new sites which i dont
    > know.
    >
    > could you please list some of them for me.

    We have a site which is dedicated to legitimate certification. You can
    visit the site and join the forums if you like it. In any case, here
    are the links to pages on our site which have the list you requested,
    along with comments and URL's.

    Here are the links:

    http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=270
    http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp