    other way around. Can anyone advise?
    Thanks
    Steve
    Steve, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Steve

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message
    news:00d501c535e8$6fec0230$...
    > I currently hold course material for 70-291 (Win 2K3
    > Server - Implementing and Managing Net. Infrastructure)
    > and was wondering what you would advise sitting first.
    > 70-293 (Planning and Maintaining Net Infrastructure) or 70-
    > 291 as above. It seems to me it would make sense that you
    > plan before you inplement. Microsoft have it listed the
    > other way around. Can anyone advise?
    > Thanks
    > Steve

    I'm doing 70-291 first. Although it does make sense to plan first, then
    implement, my feeling is 70-291 is more of a general overview of networking
    infrastructure. You need to show proficiency in the basics such as DHCP, DNS
    and routing first. That being said, I don't think there's an absolute order
    that you need to take the exams, so go with what you're most comfortable.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Mar 31, 2005