Planning on celebrating at Disneyworld tonight?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Dec 31, 2007.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    An Orlando tv station is advising that if you are making plans to
    celebrate tonight in Disneyworld, don't bother.
    Unless you have an annual pass.

    If you're planning on other theme parks in the state, best call and
    ask how they're going to handle tickets.

    Oh and bring an umbrella and rain gear with you. It's gonna get wet
    and chilly tonight.
    richard, Dec 31, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. richard wrote:

    > An Orlando tv station is advising that if you are making plans to
    > celebrate tonight in Disneyworld, don't bother.
    > Unless you have an annual pass.
    >
    > If you're planning on other theme parks in the state, best call and
    > ask how they're going to handle tickets.
    >
    > Oh and bring an umbrella and rain gear with you. It's gonna get wet
    > and chilly tonight.


    Yeah, I was gonna fly right out there, rather than drive an hour to
    Disneyland. Darn.


    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    The Usenet Improvement Project - http://improve-usenet.org
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 31, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. richard

    Rôgêr Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > richard wrote:
    >
    >> An Orlando tv station is advising that if you are making plans to
    >> celebrate tonight in Disneyworld, don't bother.
    >> Unless you have an annual pass.
    >>
    >> If you're planning on other theme parks in the state, best call and
    >> ask how they're going to handle tickets.
    >>
    >> Oh and bring an umbrella and rain gear with you. It's gonna get wet
    >> and chilly tonight.

    >
    > Yeah, I was gonna fly right out there, rather than drive an hour to
    > Disneyland. Darn.


    You could see a lifesize replica of Lincoln sort of semi-speak in FL.
    Rôgêr, Dec 31, 2007
    #3
  4. Rôgêr wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> richard wrote:
    >>
    >>> An Orlando tv station is advising that if you are making plans to
    >>> celebrate tonight in Disneyworld, don't bother.
    >>> Unless you have an annual pass.
    >>>
    >>> If you're planning on other theme parks in the state, best call and
    >>> ask how they're going to handle tickets.
    >>>
    >>> Oh and bring an umbrella and rain gear with you. It's gonna get wet
    >>> and chilly tonight.

    >>
    >> Yeah, I was gonna fly right out there, rather than drive an hour to
    >> Disneyland. Darn.

    >
    > You could see a lifesize replica of Lincoln sort of semi-speak in FL.


    But we have the real Mickey Mouse. Okay, he's kind of old by now.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    The Usenet Improvement Project - http://improve-usenet.org
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 31, 2007
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Gary
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    1,847
    shope
    Oct 19, 2003
  2. cricket
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    489
    BradReeseCom
    Mar 31, 2005
  3. Ned
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    638
    Wayne
    May 14, 2005
  4. Samantha

    Planning to take 70-316

    Samantha, Jul 1, 2003, in forum: MCSD
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    1,345
    Samantha
    Jul 9, 2003
  5. Mr Floppy
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    451
    Mr Floppy
    Mar 26, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page