    Messages:
    2
    :booty: Hello guys, I have been planning to take MCSD cert exam 70-305. Shall I expect someone to help me on how should I prepare for my exam any help from any one will be much appreciated.

    allenfox, May 24, 2006

  2. allenfox

    shania

    Joined:
    May 6, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    yea i checkd selfexamit is showing better material,the thing i liked is all papers are up to date and also less costly

    shania, Jul 4, 2006

  3. allenfox

    allenfox

    Joined:
    May 24, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    :date: Thanks for the link, I followed that link but was not much satisfied with their product. I need some better one. Can any one just help me to get some better one?

    allenfox, Jul 5, 2006