planetxena@tesco.net

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by marilyn mcgrath, Aug 18, 2006.

  1. Can send but not receive. Seetings appear to be same
    as my other personal email account. Why!

    marilyn mcgrath, Aug 18, 2006

  2. marilyn mcgrath

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:16:55 GMT, marilyn mcgrath wrote:

    >Can send but not receive. Seetings appear to be same
    >as my other personal email account. Why!

    The new NTL.

    Oops that joke didn't work looked at msg headers

    Me

    why?, Aug 18, 2006

  3. marilyn mcgrath

    joevan Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Can send but not receive. Seetings appear to be same
    >as my other personal email account. Why!

    That is interesting.
    What are seetings?
    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Aug 18, 2006
  4. marilyn mcgrath

    Evan Platt Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Can send but not receive.

    Can send what? receive what?

    >Seetings appear to be same
    >as my other personal email account. Why!

    Well, apparently your seetings aren't the same as the other account.
    Put in the right seetings and try again.

    Evan Platt, Aug 18, 2006
  5. marilyn mcgrath

    beenthere Guest

    > On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:16:55 GMT, marilyn mcgrath wrote:
    >
    >>Can send but not receive. Seetings appear to be same
    >>as my other personal email account. Why!

    > The new NTL.
    >
    > Oops that joke didn't work looked at msg headers

    Tesco is a Supermarket. Ideal for buying your baked beans %> ).

    beenthere, Aug 18, 2006
  6. marilyn mcgrath

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya beenthere.

    In <news:bSnFg.9582$> you wrote:

    >>>Can send but not receive. Seetings appear to be same
    >>>as my other personal email account. Why!

    >> The new NTL.
    >> Oops that joke didn't work looked at msg headers

    > Tesco is a Supermarket. Ideal for buying your baked beans %> ).

    Tesco Internet is managed by ntl ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Aug 18, 2006
  7. marilyn mcgrath

    beenthere Guest

    "Ponder" <> wrote in message
    > Hiya beenthere.

    >>> The new NTL.
    >>> Oops that joke didn't work looked at msg headers

    >> Tesco is a Supermarket. Ideal for buying your baked beans %> ).

    > Tesco Internet is managed by ntl ;)

    Every little helps (their profits !) %> ).

    beenthere, Aug 19, 2006