    found out they had put this one out.

    Any complaints , cuts, changes one should be warned about before buying it?

    Thanks in advance

    Mkebeliev, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Mkebeliev

    Pecos Bill Guest

    "Mkebeliev" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What does everyone think of this one? I have been so out of the loop I
    > just
    > found out they had put this one out.
    >
    > Any complaints , cuts, changes one should be warned about before buying
    > it?
    >

    > Thanks in advance

    If I remember right it's not anamorphic. In other words not 16x9 enhanced
    for widescreen TVs.

    Pecos Bill, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Mkebeliev

    Z Guest

    No, it is anamorphic...

    Z, Nov 3, 2004
  4. Mkebeliev

    Steve K. Guest

    Pecos Bill wrote:
    > If I remember right it's not anamorphic. In other words not 16x9 enhanced
    > for widescreen TVs.

    The old disc was "letterboxed" only.

    The 35th is an amazing looking new anamorphic transfer!

    Steve

    Steve K., Nov 4, 2004
  5. Mkebeliev

    d a v e Guest

    "Mkebeliev" <> wrote in message
    > What does everyone think of this one? I have been so out of the loop I

    just
    > found out they had put this one out.
    >
    > Any complaints , cuts, changes one should be warned about before buying

    it?

    none, pick it up.

    d a v e, Nov 4, 2004