  1. a samsung pc keyboard large ps2 or usb connection ...

    a panasonic panasync E 70 pc monitor ...

    another pc keyboard this one has a small ps2 or usb connection ...
    ms smiling bookworm, Oct 10, 2005

  2. ms  smiling bookworm

    Mahatma coat Guest

    ms smiling bookworm, <>, the wiggly, whoreson foot-licker,
    and worthless film critic, pecked:

    > a samsung pc keyboard large ps2 or usb connection ...
    >
    > a panasonic panasync E 70 pc monitor ...
    >
    > another pc keyboard this one has a small ps2 or usb connection ...

    None of those items are worth the listing fee.

    HTH

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Mahatma coat, Oct 10, 2005

  3. ms  smiling bookworm

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, ms
    smiling bookworm <> wrote:

    > a samsung pc keyboard large ps2 or usb connection ...
    >
    > a panasonic panasync E 70 pc monitor ...
    >
    > another pc keyboard this one has a small ps2 or usb connection ...

    Older-style used keyboards?
    Don't bother -- new keyboards can be had for a few dollars

    You didn't say how large the monitor is, or how many hours it's been
    used, but I can't think that it's worth shipping anywhere at all.
    Monitors are heavy, and a 17-inch CRT these days can go (new) for
    something like $40.

    These are DONATION items -- the kind of stuff a charity might have a
    use for, but no one else.
    Mitch, Oct 10, 2005
  4. ok thanks for the replies ...
    ms smiling bookworm, Oct 11, 2005
  5. ms  smiling bookworm

    The Shed Guest

    "ms smiling bookworm" <> wrote in message

    > a samsung pc keyboard large ps2 or usb connection ...
    >
    > a panasonic panasync E 70 pc monitor ...
    >
    > another pc keyboard this one has a small ps2 or usb connection ...

    you find someone to buy them---will send you (you pay transport) plenty
    of similar f.o.c --costs us to dump screens in the uk now
    The Shed, Oct 11, 2005
  6. ms  smiling bookworm

    jils Guest

    Re: plan to sell some items on ebay would like opinions on what they'reworth ...

    try giving them away on freecycle, saves dumping them
    http://www.freecycle.org/

    jils, Oct 11, 2005
  7. ms  smiling bookworm

    Toolman Tim Guest

    The Shed wrote:
    > "ms smiling bookworm" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> a samsung pc keyboard large ps2 or usb connection ...
    >>
    >> a panasonic panasync E 70 pc monitor ...
    >>
    >> another pc keyboard this one has a small ps2 or usb connection ...
    >>

    > you find someone to buy them---will send you (you pay transport)
    > plenty of similar f.o.c --costs us to dump screens in the uk now

    Really? Wow! We just dump them in the weekly trash pickup <g>

    Toolman Tim, Oct 11, 2005