    All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words:
    freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
    Sir Winston Churchill
    Pegleg, Aug 28, 2006

  2. Not in my experience...

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    mutual benefit of all of us...
    rights...

    Sooner Al [MVP], Aug 28, 2006

  3. Pegleg

    Alan Guest

    Pegleg wrote:
    > Is there an issue if a wireless router is placed in the vicinity (2
    > feet) of speakers?
    >
    > Pegleg
    > U.S. Navy Retired
    > Support Our Troops,
    > Question The Policy!
    >
    > All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words:
    > freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
    > Sir Winston Churchill

    The speakers would have to be unshielded with strong magnets to
    have an impact from two feet.
    Alan, Aug 29, 2006
  4. Hi

    As long as the speakers are not Big ,and create a physical obstruction to
    the signal it does not matter.

    My Wireless Router is 10" away from the speakers, and it works well.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 29, 2006