    Guest Guest

    Does anyone know if it is possible to download the sounds for www.prk.com
    such as "Your Welcome"

    Guest, Feb 4, 2007

  2. Guest

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or About Sun, 04 Feb 2007 17:25:42 GMT, Without Any Hesitation,
    And Without A Second Thought, Wrote The
    Following:

    > Does anyone know if it is possible to download the sounds for www.prk.com
    > such as "Your Welcome"

    Yes but only available to professional SPAMMERS.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Feb 4, 2007

  3. Guest

    PS: Take a look here: http://tinyurl.com/333lvj
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    2/4/2007 11:53:51 AM CST

    Old Gringo, Feb 4, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > On or About Sun, 04 Feb 2007 17:25:42 GMT, Without Any Hesitation,
    > And Without A Second Thought, Wrote The
    > Following:
    >
    >> Does anyone know if it is possible to download the sounds for www.prk.com
    >> such as "Your Welcome"

    > PS: Take a look here: http://tinyurl.com/333lvj
    > --
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    > 2/4/2007 11:53:51 AM CST

    Thanks for the link.

    Guest, Feb 4, 2007
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > On or About Sun, 04 Feb 2007 17:25:42 GMT, Without Any Hesitation,
    > And Without A Second Thought, Wrote The
    > Following:
    >
    >> Does anyone know if it is possible to download the sounds for www.prk.com
    >> such as "Your Welcome"

    > Yes but only available to professional SPAMMERS.
    > --
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    > 2/4/2007 11:50:00 AM CST

    What do you mean only for professional spammers?

    Guest, Feb 4, 2007
  6. Guest

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or About Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:18:42 GMT, Without Any Hesitation,
    And Without A Second Thought, Wrote The
    Following:

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> On or About Sun, 04 Feb 2007 17:25:42 GMT, Without Any Hesitation,
    >> And Without A Second Thought, Wrote The
    >> Following:
    >>
    >>> Does anyone know if it is possible to download the sounds for www.prk.com
    >>> such as "Your Welcome"

    >> PS: Take a look here: http://tinyurl.com/333lvj
    >> --
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    >> 2/4/2007 11:53:51 AM CST

    > Thanks for the link.

    Your Welcome of course.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    2/4/2007 12:25:24 PM CST

    Old Gringo, Feb 4, 2007
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > On or About Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:18:42 GMT, Without Any Hesitation,
    > And Without A Second Thought, Wrote The
    > Following:
    >
    >> "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >>> On or About Sun, 04 Feb 2007 17:25:42 GMT, Without Any Hesitation,
    >>> And Without A Second Thought, Wrote The
    >>> Following:

    >>> PS: Take a look here: http://tinyurl.com/333lvj
    >>> --
    >>> Just West Of Nowhere
    >>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    >>> 2/4/2007 11:53:51 AM CST

    >> Thanks for the link.

    > Your Welcome of course.
    > --
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    > 2/4/2007 12:25:24 PM CST

    Shame I cannot download them directly rather than having to record them.

    Guest, Feb 4, 2007
  8. Guest

    Coal Miner Guest

    On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:48:34 GMT, <> wrote:

    >Shame I cannot download them directly rather than having to record them.

    What sounds? I didn't hear any sounds on that site.

    Coal Miner, Feb 4, 2007
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "Coal Miner" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:48:34 GMT, <> wrote:
    >
    >>Shame I cannot download them directly rather than having to record them.
    >>

    > What sounds? I didn't hear any sounds on that site.

    If you download the actual game.

    Guest, Feb 4, 2007
  10. Guest

    Coal Miner Guest

    On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:57:16 GMT, <> wrote:

    >"Coal Miner" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:48:34 GMT, <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Shame I cannot download them directly rather than having to record them.
    >>>

    >> What sounds? I didn't hear any sounds on that site.

    >If you download the actual game.

    What game? The eye surgery game? There is no game, it's an
    optometrist site.

    Coal Miner, Feb 4, 2007
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "Coal Miner" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:57:16 GMT, <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Coal Miner" <> wrote in message

    >>> What sounds? I didn't hear any sounds on that site.

    >>If you download the actual game.
    >>

    > What game? The eye surgery game? There is no game, it's an
    > optometrist site.

    It is a poker game.

    Guest, Feb 4, 2007
  12. Guest

    pcbutts1 Guest

    No it's not, it's a site about lasik eye surgery.

    pcbutts1, Feb 4, 2007

    It's an optometrist site! It's a poker game! What ELSE CAN IT BE?@@

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Pomona, CA * 34.074630°N 117.754195°W
    knotgary at knotdonavan dot org http : // www.donavan.org

    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 4, 2007
  14. Guest

    Guest

    <> wrote:

    >"Coal Miner" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:57:16 GMT, <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Coal Miner" <> wrote in message

    >>>If you download the actual game.
    >>>

    >> What game? The eye surgery game? There is no game, it's an
    >> optometrist site.

    >It is a poker game.

    Don't poke your eye out...

    --
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dudefalling.php

    , Feb 4, 2007
  15. Guest

    pcbutts1 Guest

    http://www.pkr.com/

    pcbutts1, Feb 5, 2007
  16. Guest

    Guest

    , Feb 5, 2007
  17. Guest

    Guest

    <> wrote:

    Edited for clarity
    >Does anyone know if it is possible to download the sounds for www.pkr.com
    >such as "Your Welcome"

    Download and run www.Opera.com
    Cache hunting is just soooooooo much easier with it.

    You'll find the cache at
    Program Files\Opera\profile\cache4

    The sounds will pry end in WAV (I've clicked all over that site and
    haven't heard a sound.)

    Start | Run <type in>
    sndrec32
    <enter>

    Drag and drop the wav files into the player and if it's the correct
    one, rename and save.

    --
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dudefalling.php

    , Feb 5, 2007