    jfwilson Guest

    How good is the quality of Pixelview cards compared
    with the leading brands?
    jfwilson, Dec 11, 2003

  2. jfwilson

    Dumdedo Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:05:26 +1300, "jfwilson"
    <jfwilson(nospam)@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

    >How good is the quality of Pixelview cards compared
    >with the leading brands?

    I thought they were very low end, sort of Crap end..
    Dumdedo, Dec 11, 2003

  3. jfwilson

    XPD Guest

    "jfwilson" <jfwilson(nospam)@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
    > How good is the quality of Pixelview cards compared
    > with the leading brands?

    Ive had a couple and theyve been fine.
    Theyve been around long enuff to avoid making completely rubbish products.
    May not be top of the range but def not the bottom.
    I worry more about the chip thats on them these days... Nvidia or ATI :)
    XPD, Dec 11, 2003
  4. "jfwilson" <jfwilson(nospam)@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
    > How good is the quality of Pixelview cards compared
    > with the leading brands?

    Okayish, last year they had lots of their fans crap out, shouldn't be a
    problem these days

    Steve
    Stephen Williams, Dec 11, 2003
  5. jfwilson

    jfwilson Guest

    "Stephen Williams" <> wrote in message

    > "jfwilson" <jfwilson(nospam)@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
    > > How good is the quality of Pixelview cards compared
    > > with the leading brands?
    > >

    > Okayish, last year they had lots of their fans crap out, shouldn't be a
    > problem these days
    >
    > Steve

    Thanks for the comments.
    John