    on what we do, can do so by going to my website. The link is below.

    Blair
    www.blairhoward.com/news.html
    Blair, Jul 28, 2006

  2. Blair

    Jim Townsend Guest

    Re: Pixels & Stuff (SPAM)

    Blair wrote:

    > Anyone that's
    > interested if finding out more about pixels and their differing effects
    > on what we do, can do so by going to my website. The link is below.

    I've got nothing against anyone plugging their web site.. But
    that's ALL you do in this group. You don't take part in any
    conversations.

    The google groups search feature shows you've posted 8 times in
    rec.photo.digital and each time you did nothing more than promote
    your site.

    It's getting to be annoying SPAM.
    Jim Townsend, Jul 28, 2006

  3. Blair

    Bob Williams Guest

    Blair wrote:

    > Hi Folks:
    >
    > I've been getting a lot of questions regarding pixels - by count
    > and by density. There seems to be a great deal of confusion about the
    > subject in general and it's also difficult to understand the two
    > concepts and how they are interrelated. So there's an article about
    > the subject in this week's CreativePhoto newsletter. Anyone that's
    > interested if finding out more about pixels and their differing effects
    > on what we do, can do so by going to my website. The link is below.
    >
    > Blair
    > www.blairhoward.com/news.html

    No info without registerihg?
    Forget about it.
    Bob
    Bob Williams, Jul 29, 2006
  4. Blair

    Roy G Guest

    "Blair" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Folks:
    >
    > I've been getting a lot of questions regarding pixels - by count
    > and by density. There seems to be a great deal of confusion about the
    > subject in general and it's also difficult to understand the two
    > concepts and how they are interrelated. So there's an article about
    > the subject in this week's CreativePhoto newsletter. Anyone that's
    > interested if finding out more about pixels and their differing effects
    > on what we do, can do so by going to my website. The link is below.
    >
    > Blair

    Who has been asking you?

    Where is the article on your website?

    Roy G