PIX525 how to redirect ports

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Rigobert, Oct 25, 2011.

  1. Rigobert

    Rigobert

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hello,

    my problem ist, that our customer have connect to our firewall (PIX525 with IOS 6.3.3)
    He want connect to a webserver via port 80, but the webserver listen on port 1080, so we must redirekt from port 80 to port 1080.

    The connection comes through IF outside (external IF leads to internet) to inside.

    The IP address from the webserver ist 10.175.165.74
    All connections from outside to this host via port 80 shoud redirect to port 1080

    How must I set the static?
    static (outside,inside)

    Regards
    Rigobert