    the PIX? Via CLI.

    TIA

    Alex.
    AM, Feb 9, 2006

  2. In article <wjIGf.86433$>, AM <> wrote:
    >How to see statistics (local pool definition, how many and which IP
    >addresses and so on) about the use of VPNserver in
    >the PIX? Via CLI.

    Not possible in PIX 6.x; I don't know about PIX 7.x.

    As I recall, you have a mix of PIX 6.x and PIX 7.x, so when you
    are asking a question, please indicate which PIX version you are asking
    about.
    Walter Roberson, Feb 9, 2006

  3. Hi AM,

    You can use syslog, put it on server and capture vpn traffic that you
    wish . fyi so far there's still no application for this service yet, it
    include on latest ios 7.0 mib.

    regards
    dendi--

    2948g-l3 , BVI, Feb 10, 2006