pix vpngroup no access to dmz

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Edwin Dicker, Feb 15, 2005.

  1. Edwin Dicker

    Edwin Dicker Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm configuring a pix for my customer but encounter a problem.

    I have a 515E with DMZ
    I have set it up so far that inside users can access the dmz where needed,
    to test I can also ping to dmz from inside.
    Now I have setup a vpngroup and users in that group can access the inside
    network completely but NOT the dmz.
    I want them to be able to access the dmz.

    For the inside network to access the dmz i have configured a static.
    I thought lets do that too for the vpngroup but no go.

    Maybe I don't quite understand where the tunnel exactly terminates (
    considering the pix 'routing engine' )

    How could I give access to the dmz for the vpngroups

    TIA
    Edwin

    Edwin Dicker, Feb 15, 2005