    I'm not seeing as many configuration options in the Linksys rv016 to allow
    this. There is site-to-site but I think i'll have to completly configure
    the remote offices differently??
    Silvan Jappert, Aug 24, 2006

  2. Silvan Jappert

    James Guest

    You can still have the site to site VPN's however I think you would
    have to either a) configure the linksys to only route VPN traffic over
    one of the ISP links or b) Maybe introduce a second PIX at your main
    office and have a VPN from each device to the other sites.

    I don't know the Linksys device at all, but if you were using a Cisco
    Router in conjunction with Optimized Edge Routing you would achieve
    this via option b:-

    See figure 6. Case 2 :-

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...figuration_guide_chapter09186a008029cb84.html

    Anyone else got any better ideas?

    James

    James, Aug 25, 2006

  3. Silvan Jappert

    James, Aug 25, 2006
  4. Silvan Jappert

    James, Aug 25, 2006
  5. Thanks for the Reply James.

    I think I may end up needing to keep the original PIX506 at the main office
    Along with the Linksys but I would have prefered just the one. The problem
    with configuring the linksys is that the VPN configurations don't seem very
    flexible at all, I don't see anything about authentication through our
    active directory which is how its setup now, I'm trying to avoid completly
    re-configuring the PIX's at the remote offices.

    Silvan Jappert, Aug 28, 2006