    max Guest

    Is it possible to have one inside address onto one same global address but
    in paralel on two different interfaces?
    max, Nov 21, 2007

  2. max

    CK Guest

    On Nov 21, 12:06 pm, max <> wrote:
    > Is it possible to have one inside address onto one same global address but
    > in paralel on two different interfaces?

    I didnt get your query properly .. plz explian ?
    You can do static NAT
    CK, Nov 21, 2007

  3. max

    max Guest

    On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:45:24 -0800 (PST), CK wrote:

    > On Nov 21, 12:06 pm, max <> wrote:
    >> Is it possible to have one inside address onto one same global address but
    >> in paralel on two different interfaces?

    > I didnt get your query properly .. plz explian ?
    > You can do static NAT

    - server_A is on interface_A of pix
    - pix also has interface_B and interface_C
    - I want to do following

    static (interface_A,interface_B) 5.5.5.5 server_A netmask 255.255.255.255
    static (interface_A,interface_C) 5.5.5.5 server_A netmask 255.255.255.255

    I want to have server_A translated onto two different interfaces onto same
    address
    max, Nov 22, 2007