    192.168.101.12).

    best regards,
    Andy

    A. Fischer, Nov 13, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    A. Fischer <> wrote:
    :I have a PIX 515 6.3(1) and some CLients with VPN Client 3.6.3.
    :The Clients can access the internal Network. The pix gives
    :them Ip Adresses from 192.168.101.1 - 20.

    :My question is: does anybody know what I must do that an
    :internal PC can control an external PC with netop for example.
    :Routing runs and i have no restrictions from internal to external.
    :The internal PC can`t even ping the external IP address (for example
    :192.168.101.12).

    If I understand correctly, you want the internal PCs to control
    clients that have connected through the VPN software ?

    You have allowed all traffic from the internal hosts to the clients,
    and that should take care of TCP connections initiated from inside.
    You may, however, need to allow certain UDP connections from the
    outside to the inside.

    There is a list of netop ports at
    http://www.netop.com/tech/support/configuration/firewalls/fw1/block.htm
    --
    Would you buy a used bit from this man??

    Walter Roberson, Nov 13, 2003