    How do I do it? Could you point me to the right URL?

    Thank you,

    AA

    AAA, Jul 24, 2005

  2. AAA

    oTTo Guest

    "AAA" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi, I ma testing a PIX 506 to get managed through a VPN. Basically, I'd be
    > travelling with my laptop. Using the Cisco VPN client, I'd like to get an
    > ssh access to the device to prompt my enable password.
    >
    > How do I do it? Could you point me to the right URL?
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > AA

    First of al create hostname en domain name

    hostname fwl01
    domain-name intern.customer.net

    Ca generate rsa key 1024
    Ca sa all
    Show ca mypubkey rsa

    ssh aa.bbb.ccc.ddd 255.255.255.255 outside
    ssh timeout 5

    wr mem

    where aa.bbb.ccc.ddd is the IP address where you connecting from.

    oTTo, Jul 28, 2005

  3. AAA

    AM Guest

    I add your useranme will be pix, then use your telnet password.

    Alex.

    AM, Jul 28, 2005