    TheRideStop
    Motorcycle Accesories for Less
    , Feb 13, 2007

  2. Guest

    Okay I found the answer myself but I thought I'd post it to help
    anyone out who may also be having trouble with this.

    Just add the following to the PIX configuration:

    fixup protocol pptp 1723

    I am running PIX version 6.34 - FYI

    Ciao
    , Feb 13, 2007

  3. milkboy33

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Verified

    Verified to work on a Cisco ASA 5510 running 8.4 as well.

    Thank you.
    milkboy33, Apr 17, 2012