    maybe Cisco version 6.33 is necessary.

    Thanks for any help, Alan
    , Aug 23, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    >We have a Cisco PIX (501 I am pretty sure) and are using RDP to connect
    >through a static IP address and default port 3389 to a Terminal Server.
    >I would like to use the same IP address and a second/different port to
    >connect to a second Terminal Server. This would require something like
    >port translation or port forwarding. Is this possible? And how?

    >I have searched quite long and hard several times for an answer and
    >have not found anything. I know on the client RDP side that I would
    >specify the IP/port as xx.xx.xx.xx:yyyy. I also have seen mention that
    >maybe Cisco version 6.33 is necessary.

    As the client supports alternate ports, and as RDP is not something
    that PIX 6 has a "fixup" for, this should be easy on any PIX OS
    version supported on the PIX 501.

    static (inside,outside) tcp interface 3389 FIRSTSERVERIP 3389 netmask 255.255.255.255
    static (inside,outside) tcp interface YYYY SECONDSERVERIP 3389 netmask 255.255.255.255
    Walter Roberson, Aug 24, 2006