    --
    Wil
    my 3¢
    Wil, Jul 30, 2005

  2. Wil

    Wil Guest

    Okay, so some reading proved that this can be done... Now, since I need
    more bandwidth of course, how about aggrigating PIX ports? ;)

    A two GigE trunk would be nice, never heard of one on a PIX though...

    Wil
    my 3¢

    Wil, Jul 30, 2005

  3. GE is only supported pn PIX525 and higher

    Martin Bilgrav, Aug 1, 2005
  4. In article <oeuHe.63081$>,
    Martin Bilgrav <> wrote:
    :GE is only supported pn PIX525 and higher

    Correct. Some people have reported that you can get a single GE to
    work in a PIX 515/515E.
    --
    "[...] it's all part of one's right to be publicly stupid." -- Dave Smey
    Walter Roberson, Aug 1, 2005
  5. "Walter Roberson" <-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote in message news:dclsc4

    > Correct. Some people have reported that you can get a single GE to
    > work in a PIX 515/515E.

    ok - didnot know this...
    But still, considering the throughput performance on 515e, this can really
    be an option, also considering it is unsupported from Cisco's side.

    rgds
    Martin
    Martin Bilgrav, Aug 1, 2005