    tunnel
    through MRTG ?

    thanks

    mcaissie, Feb 20, 2004

  2. it is not.
    Only very few things on PIX can be SNMP monitored.

    BR
    Martin

    Martin Bilgrav, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Yes, it is.

    You can monitor the bandwidth usage, however this almost everything you
    can do with it ...

    Cheers,

    Peter

    Peter Boutzev, Feb 21, 2004
  4. Sorry - I made a mistake. You can monitor basic bandwidth usage on the PIX,
    on a per-interface basis. I haven't tried to monitor IPSec tunnels, but I
    don't think it is possible.

    Cheers,

    Peter Boutzev

    Peter Boutzev, Feb 21, 2004
  5. LOL
    You are all messed around...
    you can pr interface - I run like this.
    But you can NOT pr IPSEC tunnel !!

    That was the question in the first place.

    BR
    Martin Bilgrav

    Martin Bilgrav, Feb 22, 2004
  6. Well, this is exactly what I said in my next post. I misunderstood the
    initial question - sorry :)

    Cheers,

    Peter

    \