    address. It this possible?

    gr,
    Philippe
    chackamakka, Jul 8, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    chackamakka <> wrote:
    :what I want to know is if i can configure in the pix certain
    :profiles which have to be fullfilled to make an inbound connection. So
    :i want authentication on username and password(radius) and on mac
    :address. It this possible?

    Sorry, No, not on the PIX itself in any current release.
    --
    WW{Backus,Church,Dijkstra,Knuth,Hollerith,Turing,vonNeumann}D ?
    Walter Roberson, Jul 8, 2004