    SMTP only to the mail server.

    Thanks to all the gurus in advance!
    , Sep 19, 2005

  2. Chris Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there a way to use the SMTP-only restriction on an inbound conduit
    > AND allow incoming traffic to TCP port 20022 (for SSH)? It seems that
    > CipherTrust tech support will only connect via SSH but our policy is
    > SMTP only to the mail server.
    >
    > Thanks to all the gurus in advance!

    You can allow any port you want in. If your support need SSH then you can
    configure the pix to allow it.

    Chris.
    Chris, Sep 19, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    >Is there a way to use the SMTP-only restriction on an inbound conduit
    >AND allow incoming traffic to TCP port 20022 (for SSH)? It seems that
    >CipherTrust tech support will only connect via SSH but our policy is
    >SMTP only to the mail server.

    I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Are you asking for the PIX
    to inspect the encrypted ssh stream passing through it, with a goal
    of having the PIX enforce certain SMTP rules. That is, to apply
    the smtp fixup to the encrypted ssh session ?
    --
    Daylight is a trademark of OSRAM SYLVANIA INC.
    Walter Roberson, Sep 19, 2005