    Do you know which book is the good one for studying Cisco Pix firewall
    configuration? I still have a tough time to get through it with the command
    lines.
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Oct 9, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=

    OT-MAN Guest

    > Guys,
    > Do you know which book is the good one for studying Cisco Pix firewall
    > configuration? I still have a tough time to get through it with the
    > command
    > lines.

    The Best Book,

    CCSP SNPA Official Exam Certification Guide, 3rd Edition
    By Greg Bastien, Earl Carter, Christian Degu, Michael Gibbs.
    ISBN: 1-58720-152-6 | 1587201526

    http://www.ciscopress.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=1587201526&rl=1
    OT-MAN, Oct 10, 2006

  3. Thanks OT

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Oct 16, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "Dragon Without Wings" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks OT

    Current temperature in Hades: 0 Kelvin
    FrisbeeĀ®, Oct 16, 2006