    PIX cluster so we know when it failover? Any reference?

    Thank you

    Daniel Bourque

    Daniel Bourque, Jan 26, 2005

  2. Daniel Bourque

    John Smith Guest

    do you have VMS? I dont know if it will or not, but it's a good starting
    point.

    John Smith, Jan 26, 2005

  3. Daniel Bourque

    mcaissie Guest

    You can always syslogs yor warnings to a syslog server
    ( there is one included in WhatsUp)

    You will not have a specific syslog message for a failover switching , but
    you will
    have a bunch of messages when failover occurs. You can then build your Wup
    notification
    with the moer interesting ones.

    logging trap warnings
    logging host [interface] [syslogserver]