    Best Regards
    Özgür
    , Jun 2, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    >Our network is
    >pix inside 10.112.2.241
    >pix outside 192.168.0.1

    >Adsl Modem 192.168.0.2

    >Our local ip grup 10.112.x.x. I want to make nat to acces 10.2.2.2 with
    >23 port.
    >How can i do?

    Is 10.2.2.2 inside or outside the network? If it is inside the
    network, then you will need an internal router because 10.2.2.2
    is not in the same subnet as your inside interface 10.112.2.241 .
    You would need a 'static' command, and you would need a 'route' command,
    and you would need to alter the access-list that you have applied
    to the outside interface by using the access-group command.

    If 10.2.2.2 is outside your network, then as you want to use NAT to
    access the address, we need to know whether 10.2.2.2 is the form of
    the IP that internal users are to use to reach the outside resource,
    or if 10.2.2.2 is the outside IP and you want the internal users to
    use some other IP to access it ?

    >or second way How can i define local ip to iincoming
    >connection likely windows rras?

    Sorry, please rephrase the question indicating where each
    part is relative to the other parts and which IP you are trying to use
    to access what.
    Walter Roberson, Jun 2, 2006

  3. Guest

    Hi Thank you for you help,
    The route command has exciced in configuration.
    -- route inside 10.2.22 255.255.255.255 10.112.2.254. 1

    10.112.2.254 is a cisco router.

    What can I do?

    Regards

    Walter Roberson wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > <> wrote:
    > >Our network is
    > >pix inside 10.112.2.241
    > >pix outside 192.168.0.1

    > >Adsl Modem 192.168.0.2

    > >Our local ip grup 10.112.x.x. I want to make nat to acces 10.2.2.2 with
    > >23 port.
    > >How can i do?

    > Is 10.2.2.2 inside or outside the network? If it is inside the
    > network, then you will need an internal router because 10.2.2.2
    > is not in the same subnet as your inside interface 10.112.2.241 .
    > You would need a 'static' command, and you would need a 'route' command,
    > and you would need to alter the access-list that you have applied
    > to the outside interface by using the access-group command.
    >
    > If 10.2.2.2 is outside your network, then as you want to use NAT to
    > access the address, we need to know whether 10.2.2.2 is the form of
    > the IP that internal users are to use to reach the outside resource,
    > or if 10.2.2.2 is the outside IP and you want the internal users to
    > use some other IP to access it ?
    >
    > >or second way How can i define local ip to iincoming
    > >connection likely windows rras?

    > Sorry, please rephrase the question indicating where each
    > part is relative to the other parts and which IP you are trying to use
    > to access what.
    , Jun 5, 2006