    Any suggestions appreciated.

    (This is a 501 pix with 6.3.5)

    -SAto

    SAto, Aug 30, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    SAto <> wrote:

    >Im having some trouble capturing traffic going out from my pix through
    >the outside interface.

    >I've turned on "capture outside interface outside"
    >but the capture file only contains traffic inbound to the pix not
    >outgoing traffic.
    >I really need to see what traffic is going out that interface.

    Perhaps you could try,

    capture pppoed ethernet-type pppoed interface outside

    And possibly substitute pppoe for pppoe . The documentation is
    not clear as to which ethernet types are supported.

    Walter Roberson, Aug 30, 2006

  3. SAto

    SAto Guest

    Walter Roberson skrev:
    > capture pppoed ethernet-type pppoed interface outside
    >
    > And possibly substitute pppoe for pppoe . The documentation is
    > not clear as to which ethernet types are supported.

    Regretably this would only capture pppoe discovery packets and not the
    packets I want.

    -SAto

    SAto, Sep 1, 2006